1) In a bowl, add chilled water.
2) Peel the non-starchy potatoes.
3) Grate potatoes and dip into chilled water for 2 minutes.
4) Drain excess water from potatoes.
5) Squeeze potatoes and make it dry.
6) Add salt, black pepper & corn flour.
7) Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
8) Place potatoes on a try or container to bind together.
9) Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
10) Take out and cut into slices.
11) Heat up oil for frying.
12) Place "Hash Browns" in oil one by one for frying.
13) Take out as it gets a golden brown colour from both sides.
14) Serve with ketchup or mayonnaise.