- 2 Boiled Potatoes
- Salt To Taste
- ⅓ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ⅓ tsp Chaat Masala
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- Oil For Frying
- Bread Crumbs For Coating
Mash potatoes properly.
In mashed potatoes, add salt, black pepper, chaat masala, red chilli powder, breadcrumb, corn flour and mix well through hands.
Now take a small portion of potatoes and roll in hand to make finger shape.
Prepare all fingers.
Coat in bread crumbs
Deep fry on medium to a high temperature until golden brown.
Take out on kitchen paper.
Serve with ketchup, chutney or mayo.
- Use starchy potatoes to make fingers as it's good for deep frying.
- Russet and Yukon gold are more recommended.
- Mash potatoes right after boiling as they will be more smooth and creamy in texture.
- Season with your favorite spices and herbs as per your taste.
- Coat with breadcrumbs and keep it in the freezer for 10 minutes to avoid crumbs dropping in oil.
- If you like cheese then you can add mashed potatoes.
- Deep fry on medium-high heat to get golden brown color.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 328kcal