In today's menu, we are sharing dhaba style aloo keema recipe or mutton keema curry that you love to cook in your kitchen. We are all fan of dhaba style or street food style cooking and aloo keema is the most demanding recipe that people love to eat. People belong to India and Pakistan has some mutual taste bonding and aloo keema is popular dish among communities.
People make it in different ways based on their regional taste. I tried to make it standard matched with all taste buds. It's semi-dry style aloo keema recipe that you can eat with roti, naan, kulcha or rice.
So, let's move forward to start the cooking!
Homemade Aloo Keema Recipe
Cooking time: 50 mins
Oil - 1.5 Tbsp
Onion - 1 medium size (sliced)
Cumin seeds: 1 Tsp
Ginger/Garlic paste - 2 Tsp
Red chili powder - 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 Tsp
Salt - To Taste
Yogurt - ½ cup
Tomatoes - 1 chopped
Mutton Mince - 600 gms
Potatoes - 1 big (diced)
Garam Masala powder - 2 Tsp
- Add 1.5 tablespoon oil in a pan.
- As oil gets heated, add sliced onion
- Also, add cumin seeds.
- Cook the onion until it changes the color.
- As the onion get pink then add ginger garlic paste
- Also, add spices like red chili powder and turmeric powder along with salt
- Keep cooking and stirring until the spices get fried.
- As the oil comes over the pan then add yogurt and tomatoes and cook it until it formed a gravy texture.
- Now add 'Mutton mince' and cook it for about 7 to 8 mins on high heat so the mince becomes fry in gravy.
- As the mince get fry and oil comes over the pan then add potatoes and cook for 2 mins.
- Keep stirring..
- Now add, 200 ml water to make a gravy.
- Cover the pan and cook for about 25 minutes.
- After 25 mins, check the texture of keema curry. It should look like non-watery.
- Now dish it out and serve with Nana, roti, paratha or steam rice.
Best idea is to have a look in step by step process of cooking in a video tutorial. It will help to follow the same steps and a quick look to follow the 'aloo keema recipe'. Recipe in Urdu / Hindi also facilitates local people...
Wish you all the very best and enjoy your happy mealtime with your family 🙂
Leave a Reply