Cheese Garlic bread recipe is one of the most favorite recipes for foodies. Today we are making cheese garlic bread recipe without oven on tawa. It's a simple, easy and quick recipe that you can prepare within 10 minutes in your kitchen. You can apply the same procedure on regular bread, French bread or any other bread.
I love garlic bread and Pizza hut is one of my favorite point to get it. As I am a foodie and have great zeal to try recipes so I tried this recipe at home in my kitchen and it has given me a perfect taste in a very short time. Now I prefer to make this recipe in breakfast or as a T time snack.
In Hinz Cooking recipe collection, you will this recipe absolutely tasty and simple. You can try this at home to share with your family and friends. I hope they love it!
For better result, watch the quick recipe process to follow the steps.
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe Without Oven
- 3 Bread You can take bread pieces as per your requirement
- 1 Tsp Grated Garlic
- ⅓ Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Butter 1 Tbsp for Toasting and 1 Tbsp to use as butter spread
- Fresh Coriander
- 4 Tbsp Grated Cheddar Cheese Use mozzarella cheese to create stretching effect
2) Make a paster so it can easily spread out on bread
3) Take fresh butter and remove sides according to video step.
4) Now spread the butter paste on toast equally.
5) Heat up the tawa or pan.
6) Place a layer of butter on tawa for toasting or shallow fry.
7) As the butter heats up then place toast on tawa on low heat.
8) Make sure the heat is low otherwise the toast will fry without getting the result.
9) Quickly add cheese at the top of bread.
10) Cover the top of tawa so the heat can melt the cheese.
11) After 2 to 3 minutes, bread will get toasted texture at the bottom and cheese will show the melting texture on top.