If you are in love with Mcdonald style french fries or wedges then here is crispy french fries recipe that you can easily prepare at home. Many people ask how to cook deep fried french fries at home similar to famous fast food style so here is the recipe with an extra crisp coating that you can make at home in no time.
French fries are the worldwide adorable fast food dish that everybody belongs to all ages loves to eat. I hardly find a person who doesn't like "french fries". It can be prepared in various form but today we are making simple, tasty and crispy french fries looking similar to the famous fast food chain. I want to make it crispy from outside and keeping soft wedges texture from inside.
So, let's move to make it. It's fun to make french fries at home as I love the aroma of fries during frying. I hope you too 🙂
Homemade Crispy French Fries Recipe - Watch Video Tutorial Step by Step
Cooking time: 15 mins
Non Starchy Potatoes - 2 Medium size
Salt to Taste
Corn flour: ½ Cup
Oil: for deep frying
- Take non-starchy potatoes and peel the skin.
- Wash potatoes
- Cut potatoes into wedges or in french fries form.
- Now wash it again and add 1 pinch of salt and keep in water for 2 mins.
- Drain the water and try to dry it with a kitchen towel.
- Now take ½ cup of corn flour and add a little bit of salt in it. Mix it well.
- Now coat the potatoes properly and keep it on a side.
- Now place potatoes in the freezer for 10 mins.
- Take it out and place in hot oil for deep frying.
- Keep frying potatoes on medium temperature for about 7-8 minutes.
- As the light golden color comes up, take the potatoes out from the oil.
- Place potatoes on kitchen paper so it can absorb the excessive oil.
- Now sprinkle salt or black pepper as per your required taste and eat.
Your "crispy french fries" is ready to serve. You can serve with ketchup or mayonnaise or green chutney as per your choice.
It's recommended to watch step by step video tutorial.
Thanks for watching! and happy eating 🙂
Leave a Reply