If you love strawberries then this strawberry yogurt recipe must be ideal for you to refresh your summer. Today, I am sharing how to make strawberry frozen yogurt or Icecream at your home in your kitchen. It's simple, easy and really fun to make it as homemade.
Last time, I shared strawberry milkshake recipe which is also healthy and refreshing and this is another variation of strawberry that can make your day. In hot and humid weather, we all like to have something cool and refreshing then this recipe idea is good to rejuvenate your day.
Hinz cooking channel and recipe food blog is dedicated to share best recipes that love to have with your family and loved ones.
Strawberry has great health benefits, in fact, it helps to protect you from various heart diseases also helps to decrease blood pressure and increase HDL cholesterol which is good for health. This small heart shape fruit wrapped with vitamins and antioxidants that we need daily to keep healthy.
So, join me in my kitchen and let's prepare this mouthwatering strawberry yogurt recipe that will be served to 3-4 people.
How to Make Strawberry Yogurt Recipe at Home
Preparation time: 30 mins (Frozen time: 8 hrs)
Recipe Language: Urdu/Hindi
Serving: 3 persons
Strawberries - 2 Packet (800 gms each)
Yogurt- 2 Cups
Full Fat Cream: 2 Tbsp (Heap)
Sugar - To taste
Rose Syrup - 1 Tbsp
Honey - To Taste
Vanilla Essence: 7 drops
Make Fresh Strawberry Syrup:
- Take 2 packets of fresh strawberries. Wash it and remove the cutting part.
- Add sugar in a blender along with strawberries and make a paste without adding water.
- Blend well and make a smooth strawberry syrup.
Make Yogurt Mixture
- In a bowl, add 2 cups of yogurt and 2 heap spoon of full-fat cream.
- Add sugar, vanilla essence and rose syrup (optional)
- Blend well through beater or hand whisk until you get a fluffy mixture.
Assemble Strawberry Syrup and Yogurt
- Now mix strawberry syrup and yogurt together and make a homogenous mixture.
- Pour the strawberry mixture in air tight container. (Make sure it's airtight otherwise the yogurt mixture will turn into ice).
- Keep in the freezer for 7-8 hours.
- Now after 8 hours frozen yogurt icecream is ready to server.
- Take a icecream scoop and serve it accordingly.
Strawberry yogurt recipe is the best-frozen yogurt ice cream that you can have in summers. You can keep in your freezer and enjoy it any time. You can place it in the freezer for about 1 week.
If you like my recipe, please share with me and I will share some recipes with you. You can also join my recipe list and subscribe to my Youtube channel.