In desi Ice cream recipes, Malai kulfi recipe is the best one especially with badam (almonds). It's a most popular recipe in Pakistan and India and people love to have it. It's a famous street food item of south Asia.
Last time, I shared strawberry yogurt ice cream recipe which was quite continental in terms of flavor and today, making this malai kulfi with badam that will make your day with local flavor.
It's healthy to eat especially for the kids as it makes with 'rabri milk' (condensed texture milk) which is good to boost energy level. Also added with almonds so absolutely recommend if you want to have this kulfi bars. Summer is the best time to have it. On streets, sellers love to place it in cold 'Matkas' which is quite different and traditional and attracts tourist and expats at the first glance.
Hinz cooking channel trying to share demanding recipes that people love to have and interested to make it in their home kitchen for their families and loved ones.
You can easily prepare these recipes at home and serve it on special events. Ramadan is just around the corner so this mouthwatering recipe will keep your Iftar refreshing and healthy. You can also try my Rose Lemonade Recipe in this Iftar to open your fast.
If you looking at Eid special recipes then it's a good idea to prepare it before Eid time and serve to your guest on this special occasion. You can easily freeze for about 1 week.
You can find this Kulfi recipe in Urdu / Hindi to understand step by step process. (Watch recipe video)
So, let's step into the kitchen and make this Malai kulfi recipe with Badam. It's sufficient to server 2 persons.
How to Make Malai Kulfi Recipe at Home
Preparation time: 40 mins (Frozen time: 8 hrs)
Recipe Language: Urdu/Hindi
Serving: 1 persons
Milk - 1 liter
Cardamom powder - ½ tsp
Sliced Almonds - ½ cup
Kewra essence - 6 drops
Sugar - to taste
Milk powder - 4 Tsp
- Add 1-liter milk in a pan and boil it. As it started boiling;
- Now add cardamom powder, sliced almonds, sugar, kewra essence and milk powder in milk.
- Slowly and gently stir the pan with a spoon until it gets thick and turned into a form of rabri style milk.
- You can watch kulfi recipe video to check the milk thickness to freeze.
- Now place the thick milk mixture into airtight container and place in freezer for about 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, you can take out and remove from container and cut into pieces or if you want you can take kulfi scoops with ice cream spoon.
Malai kulfi recipe is an ideal recipe to serve your guest on special events. Make it at home as a dessert dish and enjoy. I made it for 1 person so if you want to make it more than 1 then you multiply the ingredients accordingly. Thanks for watching and have a happy eating time 🙂 Don't forget to subscribe to my cooking channel on Youtube.