Eggless Chocolate Cookies Recipe | Cookies Recipe without Oven Today sharing classical style "chocolate cookies recipe" eggless and without oven. Healthy and nutritious recipe for foodies and especially for kids to serve with milk.
In my cookies and biscuit recipes, I love this cookies recipe because it's a vintage-style cookie great in taste and easy to make. This recipe will produce moist and chewy chocolate cookies with great taste.
Cookies can be prepared in different style adopting different methods. This type of cookies are easy to make and recommended for vegetarians and people having a hard time with the oven. The end result will be perfect like oven-baked cookies so don't worry if you are using a stove to bake your cookies.
Follow the step by step recipe video of "Chocolate Cookies" and make your time special with your loved ones.
How to Make Chocolate Cookies Recipe Video
Chocolate Cookies Recipe Card
All Purpose flour (Maida) - 1 Cup
Cocoa Powder - 1 Tbsp
Sugar - ½ Cup
Baking Powder - ¼ Tsp
Vanilla Essence - ½ Tsp
Milk - 50 ml
- In a bowl, sift all purpose flour (maida), cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Gradually add milk to form a soft dough.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, make a thumbprint cookies by watching steps in the video. Just take a small portion of dough in hand and make a ball then add a thumb mark in the middle of a cookie.
- Preheat the pan and place the cookies for 20 to 25 minutes to bake inside the pan. (Watch the video tutorial for quick understanding).
- After 20 minutes, check with a knife. Prick the cookies with a knife and if it comes out dry then take it out and cool it down.
- Remove cookies from the mould and separate.
- Chocolate cookies are ready! Serve cookies with hot coffee or tea.
Happy watching and Have a happy eating time.