Quick Cappuccino Recipe at Home - Made with 3 Cappuccino Ingredients: Today sharing simple, easy and quick cappuccino that you can easily make in your home kitchen. Watch recipe tutorial to follow step by step directions.
Cappuccino is basically an Italian based espresso drink. You can also call it strong coffee resemble the latte. In Italian, Cappuccio meaning "hood" or something that covers the head, thus cappuccino literally means "small capuchin".
If you are in love with Starbucks or Nespresso Cappuccino then just try this recipe and you will get the same flavor, texture, and aroma in your house. Traditional style cappuccino is comprised of one to two shots of espresso topped with layers of steamed and foamed milk. ... They are creamier and more diluted in taste traditional cappuccinos, much like a caffe latte with a little foam on top.
What type of milk do we need to use for Cappuccino?
If you are in love with the most velvety, thick cappuccino, use whole milk. Alternatively, you can use low-fat milk, as the foam produced from skim milk is light and meringue-like, quick to dissolve.
The ratio is generally one part espresso to one part steamed milk to one part foam; you can stir all the layers together if that's your preference, but too much milk or too much foam will throw off the bitter-to-sweet balance that makes a perfect cappuccino.
3 Ingredients Cappuccino Recipe Video
So let's move to Hinz Kitchen and start making this "Cappuccino recipe" step by step in an easy way. Watch the recipe video so it will be easy for beginners to follow the quick steps. Happy watching!!
How to Make Cappuccino Recipe Card
- Milk (Full Fat) - 150 ml
- Instant Coffee Powder - 30 gms
- Sugar - 2 Tsp
- In a bowl, add 150 ml milk (recommended skimmed milk to get the best froth), I used full-fat milk here.
- Now add 30 gms instant coffee.
- Also, add 1 Tsp sugar.
- Now beat the milk for 3 minutes using beater until it gets frothy.
- Note the texture of froth in the video (00:43)
- As the froth created, add hot milk in a cup.
- Also, add the frothy coffee milk in a cup and mix well.
- To make a heart design, cut butter paper in heart shape.
- Put the paper on the cup and sprinkle coffee over it...
- Cappuccino is ready!!! Enjoy..
All cappuccino ingredients will make 1 Cup
Try it!! And Join Us
It's a simple and easy recipe that you can quickly make at home and serve your guests. You can join our Facebook group of foodies to interact with other foodies!! At Hinz cooking, you can find more recipes related to breakfast, lunch, dinner, and teatime. Explore recipe collection to get your desired recipes.
- Tea Time Biscuit Recipe
- Oreo Biscuit Cake Recipe
- Chicken Cheese Sandwich - 5 Minute Recipe
- Pan Cake Recipe