Easy chicken club sandwich recipe with egg, cheese and mayo will give the restaurant style flavor at home. Super easy and quick! prepare within 30 minutes.
Layers of tender and juicy chicken, egg, mayo, and cheese make a tasty combination with toasted bread slices. Give it a try, perfect recipe for breakfast and teatime.
If you are making this sandwich platter then don't forget to make Potato Wedges or Oven Fries along with a hot cup of homemade Cappuccino. This will make a memorable time for your family and loved ones.
Sandwiches are one of the most popular snacks to serve at tea time or breakfast. People love to eat and make it in different ways according to their taste. Here I am making this classical chicken club sandwich with layers of mayo, eggs, and cheese that makes a perfect combination to take a tasty bite.
You can start your morning with this healthy and nutritious sandwich that will certainly boost your energy and keep you productive throughout the day. Full of carbohydrates, protein, and multivitamins so best to have in the morning or evening.
The club sandwich is a multi-layered bread sandwich also famous as a clubhouse sandwich. Different restaurants and cafes make it in a different style. The only thing that makes it distinguished and unique is layering and pinning with a skewer or toothpick. Love to serve with french fries and coleslaw.
If you are looking to find the best club sandwich near you then I must recommend preparing it in your home kitchen as it's super easy and makes with minimal pantry ingredients.
Club sandwich ingredients may vary depending upon its assembling and choices of ingredients. Normally people make it with meat, egg, lettuce, cheese, and mayo. You can easily customize spices to add according to taste.
Give a try to this super easy and scrumptious Chicken Club Sandwich at your next party!
In sandwiches, a club-style sandwich is my personal choice so every time I add variations in the recipe to make it with a unique taste. Super easy to make, if you have bread slices, chicken, mayo, and egg at home then you can quickly prepare this recipe that will keep you full for long hours.
Tasty and Delicious multi-layered Club Sandwich for Foodies
Ingredients & Substitutions
Here is a quick glance of ingredients used in this recipe. Many people ask, how to cook chicken for club sandwich so here I made it simple. Used the shredded boiled chicken that you can use leftover chicken of last dinner or simply shred the boiled or smoked chicken breast.
For Chicken Stuffing:
Oil/Butter - 3 teaspoon | Garlic - ⅓ teaspoon | Boiled Chicken - ⅓ Cup | Salt - ⅓ teaspoon | Black Pepper - ⅓ teaspoon | Capsicum - 1 tablespoon | Carrot - 1 tablespoon | Milk - 100 ml | Mayo - 2 Tbsp
Egg - 2 | Salt - 2 Pinches | Black Pepper - 2 Pinches | Butter - 2 teaspoon | Sandwich Cheese | Cucumber slices
Bread: I prefer to use big slices of bread to make this sandwich as it gives a better grip to stack the layers. You can use any white or brown bread.
How To Make Chicken Club Sandwich
Let's Prepare Chicken Stuffing: In a heated pan, add oil and saute garlic until it gets aromatic. Now add shredded boiled chicken. Season with salt and black pepper and saute for few seconds. Now add chopped capsicum and carrot and saute again. Add milk and mix well on medium heat until the milk absorbs in chicken and vegetables. Now cool it down a little. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
Preparation of Omelette: In a bowl, add eggs. Add salt and black pepper. Beat well. Now in a pan, brush butter on the pan and heat it up. Pour eggs and make an omelette.
Assembling: Cut the bread slices from sides and toast the bread slices from both sides.
First Layer: Take a bread slice and spread mayo and place chopped cucumber.
Second Layer: Place another slice on layer 1. and spread chicken mayo stuffing on the second slice.
Third Layer: Now place 3 slices and add a layer of an omelet.
Fourth Layer: In the same way add 4 slices and place the sandwich cheese on it.
Cover with a sandwich with 5 bread slices. Pin the sandwich with a skewer to make it secure while eating. Toast again to make it crispy. Now cut the slices from the middle. "Chicken Club Sandwich" is ready!!
Make a serving with potato wedges or crispy fries and coleslaw.
So let's move to Hinz Kitchen and start making this quick, easy, and delicious, and tasty chicken 'chicken club sandwich recipe' step by step in an easy way. Watch the recipe video so it will be easy for beginners to follow the quick steps. Happy watching!!
- Properly toast the bread so it will be easy to cut.
- Evenly distribute the topping on sandwich layers.
- Don't forget to pin with a skewer.
- Try to toast after pinning with a skewer to avoid breaking of sandwich layers.
- Make sure to wrap in a paper bag if you want to eat for a later time. In this way, it will get crisp for a long time as the paper bag will absorb the moisture of bread slices.
You can easily customize the topping for this recipe. Here are few ideas that I frequently use as per the availability.
Leftover chicken - It's perfect to make sandwich with leftover. I prefer to use grilled, roasted or sometime use shredded chicken. Believe me, it's a great idea to serve sandwiches at teatime.
Veggies: Spinach, Bell pepper, onion slices, roasted tomatoes, salsa, relish or veg pickles are perfect to add layering.
Cheese: Feta, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Gouda, Gruyère and Pepper Jack Cheese goes well with sandwiches.
What to Serve With Club Sandwiches?
It's a great recipe that can pair up with variety of dishes. If you are planning a party food then add this as it will help to surround so many ideas. I personally love to serve with French Fries, Potato Gratins, Wedges, Roasted veggies, and Mac and Cheese.
I feel the house sauce is the best club sandwich sauce as it enhances the flavor of all ingredients. What do you say?
Q & A
If you are eating this sandwich in a month or 15 days then it's ok to eat until or unless you are not dealing with health-related issues. As it's high in calories so better to have it in breakfast so you will be able to burn the calories throughout the day. It's nutritious but high in calories so you can add some healthy layers as per your choice. Like, skip the mayo with yogurt dip or cheese. Egg, layering of veg and chicken slices are healthy to eat. Eat wisely as per your diet plan!
It's a multi-layered or double-decker sandwich so it's prepared with 3 slices of bread. I have made it with 4 slices. Every layer is filled with different stuffing.
In a classical chicken egg club sandwich, one layer is with egg and the other with chicken. This multi-tiered club sandwich is prepared with egg, chicken, mayo, and cheese.
More Sandwich Ideas
Share this easy recipe of chicken club sandwich with your family and friends. It would be great if you leave your feedback in the comment box. If you make this recipe at home then share a picture with the hashtag #hinzcooking
Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe
- Frying Pan
- For Chicken Stuffing:
- 3 teaspoon Oil/Butter
- ⅓ teaspoon Garlic
- ⅓ cup Boiled Chicken
- ⅓ teaspoon Salt
- ⅓ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Capsicum
- 1 tablespoon Carrot
- 100 ml Milk
- 2 tablespoon Mayo
- For Omelette
- 2 Egg
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 pinches Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Butter
- 1 Sandwich Cheese
- 4 Cucumber slices
- Preparation of Chicken Stuffing:
- In a heated pan, add oil and saute garlic until it gets aromatic.
- Now add shredded boiled chicken.
- Season with salt and black pepper and saute for few seconds.
- Now add chopped capsicum and carrot and saute again.
- Add milk and mix well on medium heat until the milk absorbs in chicken and vegetables.
- Now cool it down a little.
- Add mayonnaise and mix well.
- Preparation of Omelette
- In a bowl, add eggs.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Beat well.
- Now in a pan, brush butter on the pan and heat it up.
- Pour eggs and make an omelette.
- Assembling: Cut the bread slices from sides.
- Now toast the bread slices from both sides.
- First Layer: Take a bread slice and spread mayo and place chopped cucumber.
- Second Layer: Place another slice on layer 1. and spread chicken mayo stuffing on the second slice.
- Third Layer: Now place 3 slices and add a layer of an omelet.
- Fourth Layer: In the same way add 4 slices and place the sandwich cheese on it.
- Cover with a sandwich with 5 bread slices.
- Pin the sandwich with a skewer to make it secure while eating.
- Toast again to make it crispy.
- Now cut the slices from the middle.
- Toast the bread in a toaster or on the skillet to make it light brown and crispy in texture. In this way, it will help you to easily and beautifully cut the sandwich slices.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the sandwich.
- Make sure the sandwich layering is uniform and evenly distributed in all layers.
- You can make variations in the layer as per your taste and ingredients availability.
- Pin the sandwich with skewers to avoid breaking of multi-layered sandwich slices.
- Try to toast after pinning with a skewer to avoid breaking of sandwich layers.