Let's make this 5-minute easy egg mayo sandwich recipe with hard boiled eggs. These Bite size mini sandwiches are perfect to add in a party menu. Super quick and portable idea for busy moms and dads to make for breakfast.
If you are looking at how to make egg mayo sandwich without cheese then here is a quick recipe for you guys to make with a handful of ingredients from your pantry. Believe me, it's insanely delicious and ideal for a tiffin box.
On weekdays when the morning is so fast then I make this quick sandwich and my family loved it. Sometimes I try with evening tea as it nourishes and keeps filling for long hours. I make it a bite size sandwich as it's easy for picky kids. Many kids love to have eating ideas with mini options and my kid is one of them so I make it bite-size that finishes in no time.
Egg Mayo Sandwich Recipe
It's a classical style mini egg mayo sandwich prepared with a combination of hard boiled eggs mashed with mayonnaise and spices along with salt and pepper. Apply it as a spread on fresh bread slice.
You can also add some veggies or other options to make it more nutritious and healthy. I used chunks of carrots, capsicum, and olives which makes it super healthy and nutritious. Many people call it with the name of egg salad sandwich.
Hard-boiled eggs mixed with mayonnaise with the addition of salt and pepper make it super tasty and it's good to have it in the morning as it gives you the quality protein and good cholesterol (HDL).
How to Make Egg Mayo Sandwich
Prepare Egg Mayo Paste
First, make hard boil eggs then peel them and mashed properly. Season with salt and black pepper and give it a good mix. Add small chunks of carrots, capsicum and green olives to make it colorful and healthy. Now add good protein mayo with eggs and mix it well to combine everything in a fine paste.
Place the bread in the microwave for 2 minutes to make it extremely soft and fresh. Properly place the egg paste in the middle of the bread slices and evenly spread it all around. Cover the bread with another slice and cut it into 4 portions to make bite size.
Egg Mayo Sandwich [Video]
Start making this quick, easy, and best egg mayo sandwich for breakfast. Watch the recipe video so it will be easy for beginners to follow the quick steps.
- Microwave the bread slices for 1 minute to make it soft and chewy.
- If you are taking 1 boiled egg then add 1 tablespoon of mayo to make a spread.
- You can also add veggies, pepperoni, and boiled chicken to make it tastier.
- Cover the sandwich otherwise, it will be tight and will not give you a good taste.
- You can grill the sandwich after making it or serve it cold depending on your taste.
These sandwiches are good to have a solo just pair up with Hot Coffee, Cappuccino or a chilled dalgona. If you want to share in a platter then add potato wedges or french fries as they make the best combo.
Q & A
You can make the egg mayo spread store in the fridge for 1 or 2 days. I don't recommend storing the eggs for long time without preservatives otherwise it will upset your digestive system. Make sure to tightly cover in jar.
If you already make the sandwiches then try to consume with 5 to 6 hours otherwise it will be hard or soggy depending on your surrounding temperature.
You can serve it cold! I personally microwave the bread slices for 1 minute. In this way, bread becomes soft and chewy. Spread the egg mayo paste and serve.
If you are health conscious then try to incorporate healthy mayo options in your diet. I personally prefer to have olive and canola mayo as a healthy option.
You can serve it cold! I personally microwave the bread slices for 1 minute. In this way,
Share this 'egg mayo sandwich recipe' with your family and friends. It would be great if you leave your feedback in the comment box. If you make this recipe at home then share a picture with the hashtag #hinzcooking
Easy Egg Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- 2 Eggs Hard Boiled
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 pinches Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Carrot Chopped
- ½ tablespoon Capsicum Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Olives Chopped
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 6 Bread Slices
- In a pan, boil eggs. Make it hard-boiled for perfect spread texture.
- Now peel it properly and add mashed.
- Add salt, black peppers, and mix well.
- Also add small pieces of carrots, capsicum, and olives.
- Add mayonnaise and mix well to make a thick paste.
- Take bread slices and microwave for a minute.
- Cut the sides.
- Spread the egg mayo mixture on slices.
- Make a sandwich and serve!
- Microwave the bread slices for 1 minute to make them soft. If you like hard toast then toast it on the skillet for 2 minutes. Don't make it dark.
- 1 tablespoon of mayo will be enough for 1 egg to make the perfect mixture.
- Veggies, chicken, sausages, pepperoni, and olives can be added to add more flavor to sandwiches.
- After making, cover the sandwich to avoid bread hardness.
- Avoid overfilling the sandwiches otherwise the filling will drop while eating.