Rava Burfi - Rava Burfi Recipe - Sooji Burfi Recipe - How to Make Rava Burfi - Today sharing one of the most demanded sweet recipe of Rava Burfi that people use to make it on special occasions. If you belong to the South Asian region then you must be looking for this recipe as it's simple and easy to make with special taste.
My mother used to make Rava Burfi for our school lunch box as it's nutritious and most recommended for kids. In this recipe, you will find the easy way to make it so let's move at Hinz Kitchen Studio and make this mouthwatering Rava Burfi.
Rava Burfi Recipe Video
Rava Burfi Recipe Card
Ghee - 1Tbsp
Green Cardamom Seeds - 8 seeds
Rava (Semolina) - 1.5 Cups
Desiccated Coconut - ⅓ Cup
Sugar - ½ Cup
Milk - 1 Cup
Cinnamon Powder - 1 Pinch
Yellow Food Color - 1 Pinch
Almonds - For Garnishing
- In a pan, add ghee (clarified butter) and heat it up.
- Add green cardamom seeds and pop it up.
- Then add semolina (suji/sooji) and roast on low-medium heat to make it aromatic.
- Add desiccated coconut and quickly stir to mix well. (Desiccated coconut burns so fast so be careful on this step).
- Add sugar and mix all the ingredients together.
- Then add milk and mix well until the semolina/suji shows separation from pan.
- Add a pinch of yellow food colour.
- In the same way, add a pinch of cinnamon to make it more tasty and aromatic.
- Continuously stir the pan until the semolina starts to separate.
- Set the burfi in rectangular container or tray
- Cut it into the desired shape.
- Garnish with almonds and other dry fruit.
Happy watching and Have a happy eating time.
Watch more Sweet Recipes
You can also let me know in case of any question related to recipes.
Rava Burfi - Rava Burfi Recipe - Sooji Burfi Recipe - Semolina Burfi
- Ghee – 1Tbsp
- Green Cardamom Seeds – 8 seeds
- Rava Semolina – 1.5 Cups
- Desiccated Coconut – ⅓ Cup
- Sugar – ½ Cup
- Milk – 1 Cup
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 Pinch
- Yellow Food Color – 1 Pinch
- Almonds – For Garnishing