So today we are sharing homemade "keema fry recipe" (قیمہ فرائی ) in dhaba style. It's a fusion of Pakistani and Indian style keema that I tried to make it in dry form. Basically, it's a khara masala keema that you can use for multiple purposes like you can make biryani, keema paratha, keema kachori and other dishes. It's a simple and easy keema recipe in the fried form that will add value to your table. If you are looking how to make keema then try this and I am sure you will love this recipe.
In South Asian dishes, keema has special value and people love to have it in 'curry' form also like 'dum ka keema' and fried keema recipe that has the special and unique taste.
I made this keema fry recipe with mutton but you can also try this with chicken. Watch recipe video to quickly follow the recipe. Recipe language is in Urdu / Hindi to facilitate local people.
Let's go to Hinz kitchen and prepare this aromatic keema fry recipe.
SEE ALSO: ALOO KEEMA RECIPE
Homemade Keema Fry Recipe Video
Cooking time: 45 mins
Watch Time: 2:49
Oil - 1 Tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1 Tsp
Mutton Keema (Mince) - ½ KG
Salt - To taste
Ginger Garlic (Grated) - 2 Tsp
Red Chili Powder - 1 Tsp
Coriander Seeds - ½ Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 Tsp
Tomatoes - ½ Cup
Water - 150 ml
Onion Sliced - 1 medium size
Garam Masala Powder - ½ Tsp
Cumin Powder - ½ Tsp
Rock Salt - 4 pinches
Green chilies - ¾
Fresh coriander - Chopped
- In a pan, add 1 Tbsp of oil and heat it up.
- Add cumin seeds and as it starts popping
- Take ½ KG of mutton mince and add in pan on high temperature.
- Cook it for about 4 to 5 minutes to remove natural mince water.
- As the mince get dry and color changes to white
- Then add 2 Tsp of Ginger Garlic in grated form.
- Mix it well and stir for 1 minute.
- Now add further spices like red chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander seeds.
- As the spices mixed with the mutton then add tomatoes. Make sure to peel tomato skin and remove seeds.
- Now add 150 ml of water and cover the pan on low heat for about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, check keema if any type of rawness still there then add little more water and cook it until it gets done 100%.
- Now uncover the pan and add sliced onion, garam masala powder, cumin powder, rock salt and green chilies.
- Fry the keema for 5 minutes on medium temperature.
- Mixed well and cover again for about 5 minutes.
- Now add fresh coriander to enhance the look and taste of fried keema.
- At this stage, it's ready to serve now.
Keema fry recipe is so popular and people try it in a different style. Restaurants and dhaba make a special type of fried keema that people love to have. Mutton keema special lamb mince creates special flavor in this dish. You can try this keema on Eid as Eid ul Adha is approaching soon. You can serve this recipe with Tawa naan or tandoori roti.
Thanks for watching this recipe in advance and never miss my other recipes. Have a happy eating time 🙂