Aloo Kabab Recipe | How to Make Potato Kebabs | Aloo Ke Kabab - simple and easy way to make this recipe just combine all ingredients together and make a kabab and fry it. Very easy to try even if you are a beginner or bachelor looking for some easy recipe ideas.
In kabab recipes, aloo kabab is the best in taste and all type favourite of foodies.
Tasty aloo kabab recipe for potato lovers. If you are looking at how to make potato kebabs restaurant style then find this recipe video and make tasty aloo ke kabab for your family and friends.
So let's move in Hinz Kitchen and prepare this recipe
Follow the step by step recipe video of easy "Aloo Ke Kabab" to make for your family.
Aloo Kabab Recipe Video
Potato Kebabs Recipe Card
Mashed Potatoes - 3 Big size
Salt to Taste
Red Chili Powder - ½ Tsp
Garam Masala Powder - ½ Tsp
Cumin Powder - ½ Tsp
Coriander Seeds - ¼ Tsp
Chaat Masala - ½ Tsp
Lemon Juice - 1 Tsp
Bread Crumbs - 2 Tbsp
Corn Flour - 1 Tbsp
- Boil non-starchy potatoes. Peel the skin and mash it.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and add spices.
- Add Salt, Red Chili Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Cumin Powder, Coriander Seeds, Chaat Masala, Lemon Juice, Bread Crumbs, Chopped Onion, Green Chilies, Fresh Coriander and Corn Flour.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Make a kabab of desire shape. I made circular kababs.
- In a pan, add 1.5 tbsp of oil to fry the kabab.
- Initially place kabab on high heat and after a minute turn the heat to low so it perfectly fries with a crispy texture.
- Take out kabab on kitchen pepper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve it with green chutney or ketchup.
Happy watching and Have a happy eating time.
Watch more Potato recipes
Aloo Kabab Recipe - Potato Kebabs - How to Make Aloo Kebabs - Aloo Ke Kabab
- Mashed Potatoes – 3 Big size
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chili Powder – ½ Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ Tsp
- Cumin Powder – ½ Tsp
- Coriander Seeds – ¼ Tsp
- Chaat Masala – ½ Tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp
- Bread Crumbs – 2 Tbsp
- Chopped Onion
- Green Chilies
- Fresh Coriander
- Corn Flour – 1 Tbsp